THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hopes, Fears, Favorite Color, yada yada yada...[11]

Yeah, so Kyle wanted me to do this blog. So now, I'm doing it. Here we go!

In the future, I hope to do what I am happiest doing and be the best, or close to it. I really love music and would love a career involving music, what ever that may be. This summer, I'm going to LSU Chamber Winds camp for a week to get my name out there and hopefully get some scholarship offers. That is my biggest goal to reach by the end of the summer.
Fears. My all-time biggest fear is death. When I think about it, my stomach turns and my heart starts to race. I hate thinking that I will die before I get to do everything in life that I would like to do. I also hate thinking about what will happen after I die and all the people I will possibly leave behind. I don't like not knowing what is ahead of me. Death is such a permanent thing, and I absolutely despise it.
My favorite color is one giant rainbow. I love all colors..dont really have a favorite. My most liked ones at the moment are yellow, turquoise, and black. They're tight. :] I am really hungry.. ttyl bloggers!

0 comments: