THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Changes[9]


As I come to the end of my junior year, I start to think back on these past three years of high school and just remember. Most of my friends being seniors, its typical for them to start making plans to move out and get on with their lives. As graduation quickly approaches, students and teachers both start adjusting to the fact that a group of kids will be leaving the safe environment of school and being introduced to the real world. Its sad for the students in the lower classes, such as myself, because you have to see some of your best friends leave. Its hard for me to adjust because these people have been there for so long its not easy to just give them up. Of course I wish the best for each of them, I just would like to be selfish and make them stay right where they are. The times have been fun, and the memories will live on. But everyone wishes for "one more time".

0 comments: